Job description / Role
We are seeking an individual with a proven capability to lead infrastructure projects from pre-design stages to completion. The successful candidate will be responsible for closing the gap between development team and contractors on a day to day basis. They will be responsible for achieving exceptional quality, timely and cost efficient results through project management objectives and strategies.
• Directly report to the Operations Manager on all project related matters
• Establish and manage the project controls (reporting, monitoring etc.)
• Liaise with key stakeholders throughout duration of the project
• Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to ensure quality,time and budget constraints are met
• Obtain all project-related permits and licenses
• Ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met
• Establish resource, plant and material requirements
• Arabic speaking
• Bachelor's degree
• 10-15 years (Contractor side) industry experience
• 5 years Qatar-based project experience
• Candidate should have extensive knowledge across sewerage systems, water and utilities.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.