Job description / Role
• Coordinate closely with client to develop project execution strategy and KPIs to monitor implementation of the same.
• Coordinate with Project Director to finalize project budgets, plans and delivery schedules.
• Coordinate with Project Director
• Ensure and review project management compliance related to Projects
• Liaise with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage various Projects
• Lead planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope and goals
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Strong presentation skills (creating and delivering)
• Ensure projects are moving forward
• Preparing presentations for workshops, management meetings, etc.
• Managing Senior Management Team meetings and strategic workshops
• Collaboration and communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for specific project delivery across all disciplines (technical, commercial, project controls (programme, planning, risk, systems compliance etc.))
• Provide support to the Senior Project Manager where required on project management matters
• Must have at least 55 storey - High-rise experience
• Experience in Main Contractor -Grade A international
• Should have experience from inception to completion including FFE & OSE
• BS Engineering or equivalent
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.