Job description / Role
• Manages and administers the construction and delivery of projects in terms of completion of the works at site in accordance with the contract documents, provision of documentation, finalization of client finishes, sub contractors, suppliers financial accounts and achievement of the budget profit whilst developing relationships with the client and professional team under limited supervision.
• To act as the project team leader controlling all aspects of the works including, planning, administration, commercial, engineering, site works, documentation and handover to the client.
• Delegate work to the project team and monitors the progress to completion.
• Ensure the works comply with the contract documents including drawings and specifications.
• Ensure that the works are completed on time, notifying the client of any delays and valuing the costs associated with the delays.
• Prepare both progress and financial management reports at regular intervals throughout the project.
• Maintain good relationships with the client and professional team to establish 1000 Walls Interiors & Fit outs as the contractor of choice.
• Dynamic, flexible personality with the will to succeed regardless of the difficulties.
• Developed management skills with the ability to work as the head of a team of engineers and tradesmen generating team spirit to complete projects with quality, on time.
• Ability to analysis situations & make complex operating, administrative and procedural decisions.
• Detailed engineering and construction process knowledge in Interior project execution for commercial and industrial building.
• Outline knowledge of civil and architectural design.
• Knowledge of the overall construction processes and operating practices in the GCC area.
• Detailed understanding of the construction and particularly the Interior Fit out market with hands on knowledge of prices, rates and contract procedures.
• Understanding of budget control and management reporting procedures.
• Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
• Planning ability to work in a structured manner and prioritize requirements.
• Knowledge of the forms of contract used in the GCC area, their requirements and interpretation.
• Knowledge of commercial and quantity surveying standards and practices in the GCC area.
• Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements at all levels.
• Ability to foster a co-operative business environment.
• Prepare and present presentations at all levels.
• Developed computer skill particularly in spreadsheets, databases and planning tools.
• Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
• Ability to read, understand and inter operate drawings, specifications and contract documents.
• Bachelors in Industrial, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 plus years of experience in the Interior/ Fit-out sector.
• Must have prior experience within the region with high-end projects, in either retail, hospitality sectors.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication and inter personal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail and reliable.
• Preferred candidates with MMUP Certifications
• GCC Driving licence desired.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
One Thousand Walls
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection