Job description / Role
As a project manager you will manage execution of key transformation projects like smart city platform development and its various use cases which will be undertaken by the client in accordance with a defined project plan and project scope.You will be expected to manage the requirements, expectations of the stakeholders in various environments like a consortium, multi partners etc, and provide leadership for all aspects of the day to day activities in the project. There is significant creative opportunity within the role, collaborating with the customer and your colleagues.
• Ensure customer business requirements are designed and built in effective manner to meet their business needs
• Effectively understand customer requirements while developing Revenue and Billing workflows
• Develop Reporting and Analytics strategy for Revenue Cycle
• Ensure innovative product solutions to improve and enhance project deliverables
• Assist the practice head in allocating budgets, reports and maintaining database for the Government practice
• Review and understand the business needs for new projects or new products and their integrations with the operational works flows
• Identify issues, risks, dependencies and gaps within the products and client expectations
• Ensure the operational workflows are mapped to policies, procedures, roles and responsibilities
• Define requirements based on customer requirements, conduct high-level analyses and recommend new solutions for the implementation of Government systems for all Government practice projects
• Initiate risk mitigation activities in regard to projects and ensure risk clearance are taken into consideration.
• Ensure proper inventory for revenue, cash and adjustments
• Ensure project is completed within pre-decided budget
• Review and ensure department/team financial targets are met within appropriate timelines
• Ensure the Revenue Cycle – Key Players are aligned concerning the understanding of the operational workflows, policies and procedures, roles and responsibilities.
• Provide Project wise inputs on team performance for promotions and increments.
• Review team performance and capabilities based on individual projects and ensure accurate feedback for promotions and increments
• Assist the program manager in team resourcing ensuring optimal utilization of the available resources
• Overall 10 to 15+ years of relevant experience with a leading Technology delivery / solutions provider or System Integrator
• Experience in managing large cloud implementation preferably on Microsoft technologies.
• Setting strategic direction and vision to the objectives.
• Your interaction and management of stakeholders is with Board Members, C suite, Ministry Officials, Senior Leadership including Functional/Department Heads levels at a client and/or within malomatia, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Project estimating and budget development
• Strong communication, negotiation and escalation skills
• Organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under changing priorities with time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner and follow through, are required
• Above all, Passionate, Positive and Driven Attitude
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Management Solutions International (MSI)
IT Project Manager - Contract
Project Manager - Banking and Payment Solutions
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|