Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Manager to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for leading the project management team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. The role will represent KEO in communications with the client, and manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the project(s).
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Liaising with client, developer, consultants and contractors as well as KEO internal construction management & supervision, planning, engineering & design divisions.
- Ensuring the delivery of the contracted services to the client.
- Participating in establishing and implementing the Project Management Plan and procedures.
- Overseeing and guiding consultants design progress activities. Monitoring and verifying design progress and submittals at all design phases.
- Attending meetings and / or workshops with consultants and contractors, prepare meeting minutes and follow up to achieve identified actions.
- Organizing/managing design review meetings, workshops and reports during design phases
- Advising client on all matters pertaining to cost, scope and schedule.
- Reviewing and monitor project cost estimates, VE proposals and cost reconciliation.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the risk management plan.
- Participating in the preparation of monthly progress reports and minutes of meeting.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience focusing on Sewage Treatment Plants partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.