Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Manager to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for leading the project management and supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. The role will supervise the work of all resident engineers, contracts and commercial staff, the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure and sewage treatment plant works.
- Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Must be familiar with design build contract works
- Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 20 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Qualification as Project Management Professional (PMP) is essential and registration as a Chartered Engineer will be viewed favourably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.