Job description / Role
• Coordinate closely with client to develop the project execution strategy and KPIs to monitor implementation of the same.
• Coordinate with Project Director to finalize project costs, plans and delivery schedules.
• Coordinate with Project Director, Chief Technical Officer and HR Director to staff the project team in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with various project team managers to finalize quality, cost, and time goals for project.
• Support Project Director on studies and risk plans for project.
• Drive the engagement and management of consultants and contractors.
• Establish KPIs for consultants and contractors and monitor the same.
• Conduct routine project site inspections.
• Conduct regular project meetings with internal and external teams (consultants, contractors etc) for project tracking and progress review.
• Closely monitor project metrics and follow up with relevant parties for corrective, preventive and defect repair actions.
• Review scope, schedule, quality and budget changes with client where necessitated. Ensure that change control system is implemented.
• Monitor the implementation of strategic initiatives in project activities and interface management.
• Expedite project operations by dealing directly with individuals and organizations involved.
• Monitor the project commissioning team to ensure that the project and packages are meticulously commissioned to deliver world class standards of quality to the Client and End Users.
• Ensure timely preparation of various progress reports on site.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
• Over 15 years including 12-15 in Project Management / Consultancy company
• Previous Urban Infrastructure experience is essential
• Strong multi contractors coordination experience
• Successfully completed Design and Build projects
• Have proven records of involvement in complete project cycle
• Excellent Communication skills is essential
• GCC experience is preferred
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Senior Project Manager
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra
Project Manager - Construction
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|