Job description / Role
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering and UPDA certified.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in construction sites in Qatar.
- Good Project Management skills and strong personality.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage.
- Good experience in Fit-Out projects
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Head of Construction
Civil Project Manager
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|