Job description / Role
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Accountable for the entire project scope, conceptualizing new project ideas, project team, resources, and the completion of the projects.
• Prepare business case documents, discusses project details with the Senior Project Manager, provide all justifications and support during project review meetings.
• Validating and controlling the scope of the projects, quality of deliverables and stakeholder engagements.
• Recommend and guide to prioritize activities to ensure an efficient project progression, timely deliverables, and meeting stakeholder expectations.
• Update regular reports, indicate the performance of processes, identify potential risks, perform a qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and plan risk mitigation strategies.
• Liaise with the Supporting Departments for project technical details, estimating resources, and activities duration, and defining the project’s interdependency to ensure the realization of the project goals and outcomes efficiently.
• Maintain and apply related policies and procedures for PHCC to ensure the fulfillment of PHCC requirements on delivering high-quality services.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Identifying and developing new opportunities with stakeholders.
• Provides responsive, high-quality service by providing accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, in a courteous, efficient, and timely manner.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Project manager oversees the success of projects by managing projects on each stage from planning to execution by creating planning steps, managing the budget, and identifying the required resources for the projects and manage all aspects of the projects simultaneously.
Core Competencies and Requirements:
• Principles of healthcare systems and Project Management.
• Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree from a globally recognized university.
• Holding professional qualification is a must i.e. PMP, CAPM or other similar qualification.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with project management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
• Competency in Microsoft applications and ERP systems (Oracle and Hyperion are preferable).
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Manager - Fit-out
One Thousand Walls
Project Controls Manager
Quest Search & Selection