Job description / Role
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
• 5-8 years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (Primavera 6)
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Strong leadership proven records, teamwork and empathy.
About the Company
Kheira Holding is a diversified Holding company that combines capital, innovation and exceptional services that are managed by our team of experts in their respective fields, directed to exceed customer expectations and deliver superior products and services.
Kheira Holding manages businesses in different sectors throughout Qatar and Mena region. The company designs, manufactures, engineers and markets thousands of exceptional products to an extensive customer platform locally and internationally, from consumer products to building and much more. The holding is diversified over 18 different sectors across the region with highly experienced human capital.
At Kheira Holding, we are passionate about our brands and always seek to provide the local and international markets with innovative products / services that would facilitate our customers business and yet add on the exceptional "KHEIRA" mark.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Ignite Search & Selection
PMO Business Senior Specialist
MAYKS HR Consulting