Job description / Role
- Successful completion of minimum three stick-built district cooling plants in the region. (Minimum 20,000 Tons capacities).
- Good experience in budgeting, scheduling, negotiation, and cost control.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ready to join immediately.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in the construction of large district cooling plants.
- Minimum 10years Project management experience in the construction of district cooling plants.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|