Project Manager (Architect / Civil Engineering)
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Job description / Role
• Responsible for planning / overseeing projects as client representative.
• Supervise manage consultants, contractors, subcontractors
• Prepare scope of work, tender documents for design consultancy, building construction package
• Manage design consultants to complete design package
• Carry our renovations, modifications on existing branches (supermarkets/ hypermarkets)
• Prepare budgets, cost estimates, financial planning
• Review + certify all payment applications by consultants
• Identify Project risks and take necessary actions to resolve attend
• Bachelors degree in Architecture / Civil Engg.
• Previous experience with Building Design Consultancy / Project Design Consultancy
• MMUP certification from Qatar
• 15 years experience in Building Design, Project Management.
• Knowledge of construction cost, estimation, scheduling
About the Company
A large hypermarket chain in Qatar
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Project Manager - Construction
Civil Project Manager - EPC/Refinery Construction
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy