Job description / Role
Supports the Project Director with the establishment of the project delivery strategy, planning, administration, schedule and cost control, engineering submittals for completeness and construct-ability, management and coordination of all parties involved. Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the works. Provides leadership and direction to the project team and Sub-Contractors during the preconstruction, procurement, construction and commissioning phases of the project.
The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Liaise with SC, Sub-Contractors as well as internal construction management, planning and engineering divisions.
• Lead the establishment and implementation of the early contract deliverables including the Project Execution Plan, early warning and risk management plan and other project-specific plans and procedures required under the Contract.
• Prepare and issue Sub-Contractor RFP’s, evaluate proposals; negotiate contract terms/deliverables/payment schedules; and issue internal recommendations.
• Oversee and guide engineering progress activities. Monitor and verify engineering progress and submittals at all phases.
• Organise/manage review workshops and reports during submittal phases.
• Advise SC on technical and schedule matters.
• Develop and maintain the Participate in the preparation of monthly progress reports and minutes of meeting.
• Administer contracts to ensure that all parties discharge their relevant scope of services and deliverables in accordance with their respective contracts.
• Review and monitor project schedules.
• Verify, recommend and process invoices and assess of variations and claims.
18 Years’ experience in managing a large complex building and infrastructure project from concept through design and construction.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.