Job description / Role
- Provide expert advice to the Director of Assets Affairs, Manager of Drainage Networks Operations and Maintenance Department (DNO&M) and the senior management team, as appropriate, on engineering matters, contract management, and performance management, supporting the decision making of the Director of Assets Affairs.
- Ensure all aspects of Drainage operations and maintenance are completed and that all works are done in accordance with procedures, methodology, approved plans, quality control, and to the highest standards of health and safety.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil /Bachelor degree in environment and/or Wastewater Process Engineering preferred)
- Preferably holder of Chartered Membership in a relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering)
- Preferably 30 years’ experience in operations engineering in the water/ wastewater
- Knowledge of changing national/international guidelines and standards in relation to process engineering preferred
- Extensive knowledge of wastewater quality standards and/or treatment processes
- Knowledge and experience of Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment policies, procedures and regulations preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing either English/ Arabic
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.