Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Interior Fit Out experience to work with us on our ongoing and future projects.
• Managing projects within the established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality.
• Responsible for entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, close out etc.
• Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
• Represent company in all project meetings.
• Verifying the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors.
• Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers. Negotiation of prices with subcontractors & suppliers and various project stakeholders.
• Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
• Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of labor schedule.
• Quality control of work done at site.
• Enforce rules, regulations and procedures at site.
• Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of occupancy certificate.
• Observe the skills, attitude, attendance etc. of the workforce and rate them monthly to improve their performance at site.
• Close out and hand over project.
• Civil Engineering degree with Project management, planning and supervision skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in the role. Fit out experience is must.
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• Independent with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Able to manage multiple projects, assist in documentation, presentable, analytical thinking.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Construction Site Manager - Fit Out
One Thousand Walls
Project Coordinator - Fit Out
One Thousand Walls
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Civil Manager - Airport
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)