This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Project Manager for Cement Plant Projects
Qatari Investors Group
• Plan, coordinate and/or supervision of all the activities of a cement plant construction, erection and commissioning.
• Control of project schedule to meet deadlines.
• Troubleshooting and identifying issues and resolutions that may affect the time line or budget.
• Budget follow-up and control.
• Evaluate the construction methods.
• Monitor the progress on site, including the reception and installation of equipment.
• Identify differences and problems with designs.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Lead the meeting with contractors.
• Coordinate with Operation the handover, training and documentations.
• Evaluate the factory acceptance tests for equipment.
• Be part of Operational Team assisting in the identification, opportunity study and scope of future projects.
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
• 10 years’ experience in Cement Plant Construction, Erection and Maintenance.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, ERP systems)
About the Company
Qatari Investors Group is a leading provider of high quality business, industrial, investment services and products in Qatar.
Qatari Investors Group plays a major role in the various fields of industry and investment. We create value for our customers, shareholders, employees and community and enjoy an excellent reputation in the market.