Project Manager for Facility Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
Facility project managers play a leading role in the selection of architects, consultants and engineers to undertake various projects. They use their industry knowledge to help organizations secure cost-effective contracts with reliable contractors and service providers. For example, when a hospital wants to select a construction engineer for building patient wards, the facility project manager can conduct market research to gather information on prices of construction materials and compare with bid proposals of all interested contractors to determine the most competitive bidder. These project managers also participate in developing and enforcing project guidelines for projects.
• Effective management of an organization’s infrastructure, space and assets can enhance its operational efficiency.
• Facility project managers oversee the construction and renovation of buildings, manage relationships with contractors, control space allocation and maintain facility project budgets.
• These professionals can have jobs with a wide variety of organizations, including health care facilities, educational institutions, government agencies and businesses.
• Minimum 10 + year experience
• Engineering back ground must
• Candidate who is locally available from Qatar is preferred
• Candidate who can join immediately with RP transfer or visa transfer is preferred
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|