Job description / Role
Project Manager – Hospital
$Negotiable Tax Free Basic + Excellent Package
Digby Morris’ client was founded in the 1970s, and has grown to become one of the largest specialized industrial services company in the State of Qatar employing nearly 4000 staff. ISO 9001:2008 certified, they have a diversified range of business in Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Power, Pressure Equipment Manufacture, Repair, Maintenance and other industrial services including Heavy Engineering works.
The business is involved in EPC construction of Piping and associated interconnecting piping works, EPC construction of Storage tanks (API 650,620 & AWWA), Engineering, Manufacturing & Supply of Major Pressure Vessels, Columns, Boilers and Process Equipment in strict conformance with stringent International Codes & Standards.
The company offers the following services:
- EPC Projects (Engineering, Procurement & Construction).
- Construction (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation).
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start up Services.
- Maintenance (Asset Management, Shutdowns & Technical support)
- Medium and Heavy Steel Fabrication
Owing to a recent project award our client is looking for a seasoned Project Manager to steer the successful delivery of a major new hospital project in Qatar.
- European & Arab Nationalities
- To 55 years.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in handling Hospital Construction Projects.
Reporting: Head of Civil & Infrastructure Unit
- Strong leadership and communication abilities.
- Mandatory experience in Big Hospital projects.
- Minimum of 5 plus Years experienced in GCC Countries.
- Coordination with various departments.
- Coordination with the Consultants.
- Knowledge in all hospital coordination needed.
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in dealing with complex issues, looks for approach change and deploys sound problem solving methodology.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Degree Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering,
- Master degree, PMP will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders