Project Manager - HR
Job description / Role
We have an exciting Project Manager, HR opportunity based in Qatar to join a very successful global business that isn't slowing down!
As the Project Manager - Human Resources, you will oversee execution, monitor progress and manage risks for delivery of targets and goals to ensure HR division readiness for a number of key company events and beyond.
You will work independently under consultative direction of the Senior Manager PMO to determine methodical approaches to solutions.
Engaging with key stakeholders internally and externally you will plan, manage and effectively deliver HR projects and change initiatives with agreed standards and procedures, according to the wider business needs, project schedules and approved budgets.
Areas of focus
* Build, recommend and execute a detailed project roadmap for HR project goals
* Manage stakeholders & partnerships internally across HR and other departments (e.g. IT, Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure cohesive, timely, seamless and effective delivery of project goals
* Manage planning, monitor execution, organize review meetings, work with members from others departments and remove blockers
* Create, Track and manage budgets, track expenses and create reports for key stakeholders
* Create business cases / spend justifications to warrant and track investments in project delivery
* Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked. Use past experience to proactively "anticipate" risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and plans
* Establish, manage and govern the HR project management framework (including policies, tools, processes, programs and forums)
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with demonstrable job-related experience
* Project management and people management experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Clarizen)
* Experience working with broad diverse teams and senior stakeholders
* Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
* Strong mentoring and coaching skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.