Job description / Role
• A government backed developer require a Project Manager to join the team.
• The successful candidate will be responsible to manage efficient planning, execution and final completion of infrastructure projects across this economic zone.
This will include:
• Implement the project management framework
• Support in the development and implementation of short and long-term strategies for projects including financial arrangements and partnerships
• Implement the standard reporting templates with a focus on high quality reporting to all relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all projects are planned as per allocated budget, desired timelines, capable of resources and expected outcomes and deliverables, as the operational plan.
• Review key milestones of each completed deliverable and maintain compliance with established standards and procedures of quality and safety as well as financial standards.
• Suggest any changes to the scope if and when needed.
• Facilitate communication between the project team and relevant internal and external stakeholders and ensure the messages and construction requirements are clarified.
• Ensure work on-site from construction initiation to completion is undertaken compliance with related specifications and guidelines
• Monitor project budgets, deliverables, safety and quality stabilities and timelines regularly
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in an engineering discipline
• Further qualifications and PMP desirable
• A proven track record of managing large infrastructure projects on behalf of a client
• Stakeholder management expertise
• Excellent report writing and communication skills
• Fluent in Arabic
• Due to current restrictions applicants should be based in Qatar
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection
Construction Manager - Buildings
Dara Engineering Consultants
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort