Job description / Role
To manage and successfully execute Project development and life Extension projects within the cost, schedule and in accordance with Project Management Framework.
Leading energy provider company
* Act as single point of responsibility for all project aspects in the assigned project.
* Lead the planning and manage implementation of the project fully in accordance with applicable codes, standards, corporate and QHSE requirements.
* Develop most effective tendering/contracting strategy for the project and administer contract effectively making sure that the project is progressing on time, on budget and with required quality.
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverable.
* Manage project resource allocation and budget, plan and schedule project timelines.
* Competitive + family benefits
* B.Sc. degree or Higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 20 years of project related experience in oil and gas industry.
* 10 years shall be in a project management capacity for major offshore oil and gas FEED/EPIC projects, globally and/or within the Arabian Gulf region managing teams in similar position.
* Chartered Engineer status or equivalent or certified PMP member is preferable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.