Job description / Role
* Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
* Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
* Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
* Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
* Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
* Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
* Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
* Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
* Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
* Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
* Must have experience with in Roads and Highway Projects.
* 15 years + total experience.
* Experience within contarctors only.
* Candidates in Qatar would be at an advantage.
* Must be able to obtain an NOC.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.