Job description / Role
• Responsible for the entire project management issues.
• Managing the manpower resources effectively at site and coordinating the activities of different department at site.
• Supervising work force through direct contact and providing guidance and support as and when required.
• Managing the work progress through direct staff and sub-contractors staff and reporting the same to Director Operations.
• Determining the structure of the project team and assigning the task to site staff.
• Attending regular meetings with clients, consultants and project teams.
• Ensuring the effective implementation of HSE and Quality Management System procedures in all areas under his control.
• Coordination with the Technical Department to ensure the prompt handling of all technical & drafting requirements, and the quick resolution of issues of concern.
• Coordination with the Planning Department to ensure the programmes of work for running projects are issued and updated; and submitted to all interested parties on time.
• Coordination with Contract Manager for the timely resolution of contractual issues.
• Coordination with Procurement & Purchasing department for the timely supply of all required materials for site works.
• Bachelors in relevant Engineering / Construction field, MBA preferred.
• Minimum 10 years direct work experience in Roads & Infrastructure Projects, at least 5 years should have been in a similar position.
• Familiarity with GCC Construction Contractors and Consultants.
• Has good track record of medium / large projects.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera & Microsoft Project, technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft, AutoCAD.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.