Job description / Role
• Responsible for the entire project management issues.
• Managing the manpower resources effectively at site and coordinating the activities of different department at site.
• Supervising work force through direct contact and providing guidance and support as and when required.
• Managing the work progress through direct staff and sub-contractors staff and reporting the same to Director Operations.
• Determining the structure of the project team and assigning the task to site staff.
• Attending regular meetings with clients, consultants and project teams.
• Ensuring the effective implementation of HSE and Quality Management System procedures in all areas under his control.
• Coordination with the Technical Department to ensure the prompt handling of all technical & drafting requirements, and the quick resolution of issues of concern.
• Coordination with the Planning Department to ensure the programmes of work for running projects are issued and updated; and submitted to all interested parties on time.
• Coordination with Contract Manager for the timely resolution of contractual issues.
• Coordination with Procurement & Purchasing department for the timely supply of all required materials for site works.
• Bachelors in relevant Engineering / Construction field, MBA preferred.
• Minimum 10 years direct work experience in Roads & Infrastructure Projects, at least 5 years should have been in a similar position.
• Familiarity with GCC Construction Contractors and Consultants.
• Has good track record of medium / large projects.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera & Microsoft Project, technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft, AutoCAD.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.