Job description / Role
• Monitor progress of all aspects of the work to ensure completion on time. Notify the client of any delays to the works.
• Meet regularly with the client and professional team at site and social events to develop close business relationships.
• Review designs issued by the professional team to ensure they are fit for purpose. Review and resolves any anomalies prior to starting of work.
• Interface with government departments and utility companies.
• Implement a project specific quality assurance plan at each stage of the project.
• Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing a project specific safety plan.
• Liaise with the Office to manage support activities such as procurement and designs.
• Prepare and submit monthly & quarterly reports, action plans and progress on project metrics.
• Ensure the appointment of suitably qualified personnel for specialized project jobs.
• Ensure steady & timely project progress against the monthly schedules.
• Control and balance cash flow for the ease of implementing corrective measures.
• Manage commercial issues related to efficient project completion including billing, collection of payments and variations.
• Implement the set of Quality Assurance Plan throughout the site.
• Verify that all documentation is accurate based on project requirements.
• Receive reports to ensure that the safety program is adhered to by all employees.
• Closing out the projects technically & commercially and obtaining project completion certificates.
• 10 to 15 years post qualification experience with at least 5-6 years in a similar position in the QATAR/Gulf.
• Spoken Arabic would be an advantage but not essential.
• Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from reputed University.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha - Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name "FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS".
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.