Job description / Role
- Advise and support the DNO&M Manager/ Head of Section and Drainage Network team as appropriate to make Drainage Networks Operations and Maintenance Department (DNO&M) a positive contributor towards achieving the Mission and Corporate Strategy objective
- Play a lead role in ensuring the Vision and Values becomes part of the culture of the Drainage Networks Operations and Maintenance Department.
- Provide an ongoing review of objectives, Risks, KPIs and take actions for development and improvement.
- Ensure that the Department’s plans and performance are within the approved budget and timescales through providing timely, accurate and complete progress reports to the Manager / Head of Section as appropriate on the Department’s/ Section’s performance.
- Ensure that the highest standard of professional conduct, ethics and integrity are maintained during the execution of the responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Preferably holder of Chartered Membership in a relevant discipline
- 30 years’ experience in Drainage Networks including a minimum of 15 years’ in a client/consultant role.
- Knowledge and experience of Financial Management, Business Performance Management, Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment policies, procedures and regulations preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in either Arabic / English
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.