Job description / Role
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Manage the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, inspection, documentation, and construction activities.
- Prepare the project QA manual control and supervise all amendments and revisions.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system and recommend improvements when required.
- Implement the project audit scheduled for all multi-disciplinary systems and process on the construction task force including sub-contractors at the jobsites.
- Develop and review of the Project Quality program documentation manuals, work process and reporting of quality records management of quality documents.
- Prepare and issue audit reports noting system non-conformances (NCR's) and verifying effective corrective/ preventive actions.
- Deliver audit assessment findings to the management and evaluate the need for any corrective/ preventative action.
- Assess sub-contractors capabilities to meet the quality requirements of the project as required.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Responsibility for the performance of all inspections and testing activities as defined by contract.
- Assures that the contracts obligations for testing and record keeping are adhered to.
- Control calibrated measuring and test equipment used on the project.
- Maintain the project quality records for the construction phases and quality audit plans, performance and management thereof.
- Establish and manage a field document control system for construction drawings, specifications, test and inspection reports, vendor data and as-built drawings.
- Perform evaluations of sub-contractors facilities to determine their capabilities in meeting the quality requirements.
- Liaison with municipality authorities and other relevant organizations.
- Conduct periodic Quality Program training for site supervisory personnel.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.