Job description / Role
The role is responsible for driving and executing key projects in a reputed Training Academy.
• Drive the governance of the Projects, with clear articulation of roles and responsibilities and regular monitoring
• Ownership of all aspects of the projects including financial, delivery, communication and stakeholder management
• Drive communication with all stakeholders of the projects – external (sponsors, partners, authorities, steering committee, etc) as well as internal (product, delivery, sales, marketing, etc)
• Financial tracking for the projects including budgeting, funding, invoice tracking, tracking budget Vs actuals, etc
• Manage all branding and marketing aspects of all the projects including developing branding collateral, brochure, pop-ups, leaflets, website, campaigns, events etc
• Drive the fund-raising activities for the projects where applicable
• Drive the participant recruitment process where applicable
• Manage ongoing relationship with program participants – current as well as past(alumni), where applicable
• Drive all alumni engagement initiatives where applicable
• Ownership of all metrics tracking and reporting with respect to the projects – financial/ delivery / funding etc
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• Minimum Experience: 4-5 years of overall experience with at least 3 years of Project Management experience and in managing multiple stakeholders.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS
• Experience in driving programs in Training or Education
• Experience in managing relationships with very senior executives.
• Excellent English and Arabic (verbal and written) communication skills
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management
Projects Director / Operations Manager - Construction Developer