Job description / Role
Guildhall has worked with this Grade A Contractor for the last 12 years. During that time they have been instrumental in delivering a number of iconic and highly regarded buildings projects year after year.
- Due to an internal promotion, they have a requirement for a Doha based candidate to operate in the capacity of Administrator to facilitate and work within their Proliance Project Management Software team.
Requirements for this post are:
- Degree educated
- Experienced working as an Administrator or Document Controller within a Construction Contractor environment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience with Proliance Project Management Software Applications
- Must be based in Doha with a transferable NOC
- Preference will be given to those that are available at short notice
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Quality Control Clerk
Ali Bin Ali Group