Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• To fully understand the full extent of services offered to the landlord, by Mirage PFM.
• Assist preparing all contracts ensuring all relevant information is received from MIPC.
• To ensure property management data base is updated in the CRM system with all relevant information needed to ensure smooth running of property leasing / make ready and handover.
• To work closely with MIPC & MPFM to give accurate information about availability for maintenance and readiness for leasing to help maximize occupancy levels.
• To support the GM in his administrative works, and to manage his schedules and meetings
• To provide any support to your management and team as required.
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• To administrate lease renewal on timely manner
• Maintain and keep up to date all data related to managed properties
• To establish and maintain a positive working relationship with tenants, landlords or their respective representatives.
• To give support to your senior management team, when required, in preparing and producing any reports documentation required
• Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues related to lease agreements
• To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests from your direct manager.
• To refer any operational issues to the Property Manager that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
• Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual.
• Ability to read and understand sales and leasing contracts.
• Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Strong MS office knowledge and ability to work on company CRM system
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate confidentially in dealing with issues.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Be patient, assertive, influencing, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Ali Bin Ali Group
After Sales Service Coordinator