Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
· To fully understand the full extent of services offered to the landlord, by Mirage PFM.
· Assist preparing all contracts ensuring all relevant information is received from MIPC.
· To ensure property management data base is updated in the CRM system with all relevant information needed to ensure smooth running of property leasing / make ready and handover.
· To work closely with MIPC & MPFM to give accurate information about availability for maintenance and readiness for leasing to help maximize occupancy levels.
· To support the GM in his administrative works, and to manage his schedules and meetings
· To provide any support to your management and team as required.
· To represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
· To administrate lease renewal on timely manner
· Maintain and keep up to date all data related to managed properties
· To establish and maintain a positive working relationship with tenants, landlords or their respective representatives.
· To give support to your senior management team, when required, in preparing and producing any reports documentation required
· Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues related to lease agreements
· To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests from your direct manager.
· To refer any operational issues to the Property Manager that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
· Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual.
· Ability to read and understand sales and leasing contracts.
· Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Strong MS office knowledge and ability to work on company CRM system
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate confidentially in dealing with issues.
· Demonstrate sound work ethics.
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
· Be patient, assertive, influencing, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
· Be flexible and adaptable.
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.