Job description / Role
The Property Manager supports staff in ensuring properties within their assigned portfolio are financially sound, well maintained according to company standards, and comply with requirements outlined in their regulatory agreements, as per the best industry practices for operating procedures such as rent collections, evictions, accounting, maintenance, and purchasing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
• Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
• Analyzes the condition and the operations of assigned portfolio and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Inspects properties within portfolio to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
• Evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
• Conducts periodic inspections of vacant apartments for market?ready condition.
• Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations.
• Answer and respond to customer services requests and inquiries.
• Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners.
• Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
• Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximize performance.
• Manages Property Management staff by ensuring a high level of performance, teamwork, and customer service.
• Work with site staff to address resident complaints.
• Direct staff in preparing for reviews by regulatory agencies, lenders and investors and attend in preparation for these inspections.
• Review responses to findings or citations and ensure they are submitted on time.
• Ensure that teams comply with current applicable landlord-tenant law and fair housing law including reasonable accommodation procedures and policy.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in real estate/property management
• Knowledge of Relevant Landlord-Tenant Laws
• Technical Property Know-How
• Portraying Characteristics of a Property Manager
• Strong Communication Skills
• Organization Skills
• Customer Service Orientation
• Marketing Skills
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Facility Manager/Operations Manager
Real Estate Manager – APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Property Manager - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Property Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|