Job description / Role
• Provide professional support to the management team within the Division, helping to ensure high quality service delivery and a coordinated response to clients
• Involve delegated trust and authority, together with the use of initiative, at a level commensurate with the status of the post
• Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
• Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods
• Check instructions are being carried out
• Check setting-out and levels
• Check services locations and ensure their protection
• Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
• Check materials delivered are as approved and properly stored
• Observe site safety procedures
• Measure work done when required
• Assist in the preparation of drawings
• To undertake specific projects as required
• Minimum qualification of Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
• 12+ years of total experience
• Experience of working on power projects
• Proven track-record within a similar role ideally within a consultancy
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.