Job description / Role
Required experience/skills/years in this role:
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel Housekeeping environment
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Hotel Property Management System.
• Good knowledge of HSK equipment & machinery
• Proven training skills.
• Good business practice.
• People management knowledge.
• Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
• Positive attitude.
• Fluent in English. Verbal & written.
• Professional appearance and etiquettes
• Ability to function well as part of a team.
• Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Management skills required, and basic account skills required.
• Organizational, supervisory and communication skills.
• Computer skills required (Basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word).
• Knowledge and experience in maintaining material, fabric and flooring.
• Knowledge and experience of chemicals usage.
• Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently.
• Aware of FLHSS standards, diligent attention to safety.
• Work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
• Proactive with a meticulous eye for detail.
• Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guest.
• Work with limited supervision.
The duties will require:
• To work on shifts and work schedules based on business demands.
• Walking and standing most of the working day: Long standing & walking and reasonable lifting
• Working in noisy & busy environment
• Required stand by in case of emergency.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Housekeeping Store Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Housekeeping Coordinator (Include Overnight)