Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an international construction and engineering company currently seeking an Arabic-speaking Public Relations Officer to coordinate and support the development of communication and public relation deliverables for their office in Qatar.
• Developing communications and information material that supports the delivery of the Public Relations Plan
• Researching and highlighting activities and opportunities to support public relations for the Programme
• Liaising with the programme team, sub-consultants, and the company’s graphics and editorial staff, ensuring the on-time completion of public relations deliverables
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, or marketing
• Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or similar field
• Excellent working knowledge of communication tactics
• Strong written communication skills in both Arabic and English
• Ideally be familiar with the Construction/Engineering sector
To apply, please send your CV online detailing your current financial package and notice period.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.