Job description / Role
• Arrange visas (work permit, visit visa etc.) for new staff and their family.
• Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other departments.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
• Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labor/ Passport related matters.
• Ensure all visa, medical and labor permits are up to date and arrange a timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labor and immigration matters.
• To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised.
• To renew all company related licenses.
QAR 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private medical insurance, annual ticket and attractive annual bonus
• Should be based in Doha, Qatar
• Currently working in a contracting company or have worked in a contracting companies in the past
• Experience working in an Infra contractor is a plus
• With transferable Visa
• Arabic Speaker
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.