Job description / Role
• Process all pertinent documents in reference to the criteria of immigration office, ministry of labour, government offices, ministry of foreign affairs in compliance with the laws and regulations.
• Process all pending applications for employment visa, business visa, residence visa, exit visa or driving license.
• Prepare and process applications in labour office as well as prepare on-line applications of immigration in compliance with Qatar laws and regulations.
• Attest pertinent papers prior to approval.
• Keep records of personnel for visas, labour cards, and other important documents.
• Provide regular updates and communications to HR and higher management with regards to new immigration laws, labour laws, other government laws, etc.
• Obtain monthly visa reports from MOL and immigration to keep company's files in order.
• Maintain PRO log and coordinate with HR team.
• Manage general inquiries from various entities (departments, business lines, employees, etc.) promptly and efficiently.
• Manage company's petty cash provided for PRO services and submit the expenses on a timely manner in order to ensure the continuity of the process.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times.
• Process all required documents in Arabic
• Candidate must be having a minimum of 3 years' experience as a PRO in Qatar.
• Must be able to read, write and speak Arabic fluently.
• Candidate must be Non- Arabic Nationals.
• Preferring candidates who got training related to Qatar Authorities' laws and procedures related to Immigration, Labour, Customs, Municipality/Trading affairs.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Retail
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Group HR and Admin Manager