Job description / Role
• Coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organizations/authorities and providing a key interface between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient, and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licenses to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees, and their families to assist them with all government-related services.
QAR 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working as a PRO in Qatar.
• Fluent communication in English and Arabic.
• Must be able to fulfill day-to-day PRO duties in the office and GRO duties outside the office by visiting the required Government departments and building good relationships with external parties.
• Must have good communication skills and be adaptable, flexible, and extremely proactive.
• Must have a Qatar Driving License.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Administrative Executive
Senior Government Affairs Assistant