Job description / Role
Public Relations Officer/ PRO
- To be strong bridge between company and Government Organizations, act on our behalf to ensure efficient communication and cooperation.
- Ensure a professional and exemplary company image is maintained.
- Provide quick, efficient, and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor and Consulates, and Business Licenses to the company and its group.
- Adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
- Respond promptly to the demands of the Businesses and HR to assist them on all government related services, and sure efficient task management to best utilise your time.
- Exceptional knowledge of Qatar Labor Law.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- 5+ years' experience in PRO role in branded Hotels.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Valid Drivers Licence
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.