Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Job description / Role
• Process, submits and follow up all the company official transactions with the government sectors.
• Submitting all renewals of visas & labor work permit cards with labor office as well as the immigration department.
• Renewals of official documents of the company (i.e. trade license, chamber of commerce, CR, traffic department,
municipality, customs clearance etc.)
• Prepare and process applications in Labor Office as well as prepare online applications of Immigration in compliance with
Qatar Laws and regulations.
• Drafting of various letters as may be required by the Authority.
• Coordinating with external parties (Customers, Suppliers, Group Companies, Banks, Insurance Companies, etc.) to
ensure smooth flow of information.
• Responding effectively to the demands of the business and employees to assist them on all government-related services.
• To liaise with authorities to ensure Company compliance to local laws and regulations.
• To keep updated on labor related changes in relation to visa processing.
• Supporting any legal issues in Company registrations
• Liaise with all government institution with regards fines, penalties or any inquiry
• Graduate of any business course or diploma in public relations or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years working experience in Qatar with similar responsibilities
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Excellent communication and writing skills both in Arabic and English
• Extensive experience in Public Relations
• Valid driving license
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales and Marketing Representative
MAYKS HR Consulting