Job description / Role
• To assist, intervene and facilitate with local stakeholders, local residents, and other local entities, to promote project, create a positive image, interact with local residents and other local entities to create a friendly and positive good image of work areas and seek goodwill to ensure project objectives are achieved, potential problems & complaints are identified and resolve rapidly before poor project publicity is generated.
• Arabic Native Speaker that can speak and write English, excellent translation skills and must be very familiar with local utility, governmental & other stakeholder procedures & requirements.
• Minimum of 7-8 yrs overall experience of public relation liaison & stakeholder management.
• A minimum of 3-4 yrs experience with local communities.
• Project experience shall include substantial experience with Roads, Infrastructure & Drainage Project, with the emphasis on scheme in urban sensitive areas & in close proximity to housing.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.