Job description / Role
• Develop and implement a purchasing Standard Operating Procedures (SPOs).
• Managing supplier relations, negotiate contracts, prices, timelines, while maintaining Quality and efficiency.
• Create and maintain a documentation and/ data base purchasing system for all suppliers and other related purchasing activities.
• Manage the department purchasing activities, staff and allocate tasks.
• Ensure that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets (an important KPI)
• Streamline and or organize all purchasing activities into one central function in coordination with respective departments.
• Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Purchasing Management position or in similar roles.
• Good knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
• Supervisory and management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP system.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (bi-lingual)
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Manager - Associate Director
Compass Project Consulting