Job description / Role
- Manage and work closely with suppliers to negotiate contracts, required goods, and keep accurate records of all transactions, trends, and performances of the suppliers;
- Coordinate and liaise with the Head of Departments on matters relating to quality and reliability of delivery with regards to current and potential suppliers;
- Responsible for monitoring grades and quality of products to ensure that they meet the hotel's standards; and
- Ensure accurate administration of all invoices and adheres to proper bookkeeping procedures.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensure all items purchased for the hotel are of high quality while maintaining appropriate cost.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and knowledge of market.
- Support business needs by providing assistance to all related departments.
- Review inventory reports and making improvements as required.
- Design and implement purchasing strategies that are aligned with brand policies for maintaining quality output.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Competency using a variety of computer software
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Related hotel experience
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Al Khor Holding
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jun|