Fusion Group Holding
Job description / Role
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides / Jackets / Flair booms / Piles EPCIC5 project execution:
• Supervise Contractor’s Piping construction activities.
• Ensure proper steps are followed between pre-fabrication/installation activities.
• Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality/construction standards.
• Provides proper data input to produce the daily progress reports.
• Have an Associate's or BS/HND/BTS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
• Have strong working knowledge of construction, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for Topsides.
• Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
• Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
• Familiar with TOTAL or NOC General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
• Familiar with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and piping isometrics.
• Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to influence and encourage personnel & CTR workers/supervisors.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.