Job description / Role
The IB PYP Coordinator is a key leadership position and is responsible for the administration and development of the IB PYP program in grades K to 5. Together with the school administration, the IB PYP coordinator is involved in the whole school implementation of the IB and is the direct point of contact with the IBO.
- Current and appropriate teaching certification.
- BA or BS degree with a major in elementary education or the equivalent.
- Successful teaching experience.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the PYP program.
- Bilingual in both the Arabic and English language; a 3rd language would be seen as an asset.
- Skilled in educational leadership and able to inspire others.
About the Company
The Arab International Academy was founded in Doha, Qatar in 2016 with the goal of establishing a high-level private international school that provides a challenging and well-rounded international educational experience. To achieve that goal, we have drawn on the very best of international thinking in our choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning. AIA is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Diploma Programme. It is also a candidate school for the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP).