Job description / Role
• Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
• Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
• Can you design the unthinkable?
• Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking to appoint a QA Engineer for an Infrastructure project here in Qatar. The Quality Engineer shall report to the project's senior management and will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and operation of the Projects' Quality Plans at all levels.
• Analyse quality performance utilizing using statistical and analytical tools and methods;
• Ensure on time processing of non-conformances reports (NCRs);
• Coordinate with the Authority`s representatives, Contractors & Sub-Contractors relating to quality trends, performance and corrective actions.
• Verify conformance and productivity of quality management system through audits and surveys.
• Interact with Contractors and Clients teams to optimize documentation related to quality and inspection checks
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Extensive Transportation & Infrastructure site supervision for Roadways & Drainage network projects.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a part of Site Supervision teams for the construction of Roadways/full infrastructure projects.
• The candidates should be experienced with Asphalt Pavement Construction, Dry & Wet utilities Construction, Drainage Networks Construction etc
• GCC experience is a must.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Senior Material Engineer - Airport
A Leading Company In Qatar
Site Inspector (Drainage/ Utilities)