Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Effectively implement all established internal policies, procedures and standards with academic and administrative staff. Monitor the performance of internal teams to establish improvement recommendations with follow-up action plans.
Lead internal audits and act as team lead for external audit reviews and accreditation. Monitor compliance with the Company's code of conduct and any related policies and investigate cases of violation and non-compliance with such policies.
Review the scope and effectiveness of the systems established by management to identify, assess, manage and monitor financial and operational risks. Implement a comprehensive framework to identify and resolve fraud issues.
• Proven experience as a quality assurance manager
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Outstanding communication skills
• Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
QA QC Manager
Corporate QA/QC Manager
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
QA QC Manager
|Saudi Arabia||23 Dec|