Job description / Role
• Very good knowledge of quality assurance/quality control management practices, processes and current technology.
• Supervise construction work contracts including quality measurement
• Ensure company's Quality System is applied effectively
• Develop written procedures for quality assurance quality control
QAR 12,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be a good team worker.
• Candidate should have degree in Civil
• Minimum 6-7 years of experience in infrastructure projects as a QA /QC Engineer in Roads and Infrastructure
• Must be based in Qatar
• Must have a good written and oral communication skills
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.