Job description / Role
The Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Engineer is responsible for the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System to safely execute, commission and handover the relevant Project on schedule in line with ANCD’s corporate QHSE standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Liaise with the QHSE Team and all personnel assigned to the project in establishing an overall Company Quality Management Plan based on Companies QHSE Management standards and Project requirements. Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Monitor implementation of the Asset/Project/Function Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews.
• Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure quality performance in different areas of work development and at various project Phases.
• Monitor Company Quality System activities such as Site Quality activities based on Companies Management system and Project requirements.
• Develop and ensure QA requirements are incorporated into Tender Documents, Contracts and Purchase Orders.
• Responsible for Construction Quality staff.
• Communicate with Client on Project Quality issues.
• Promotes Quality Awareness among project team members, contractors and vendors.
• Develop the Project Quality Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan. Ensure that training records are maintained.
• Identify and manage risks that could impact achieving quality objectives.
• Execute and facilitate criticality assessment sessions and develop Quality Intervention Plans for procured items.
• Develops KPIs and ensures consistency in reporting across Corporate QHSE Management System.
• Ensure that Quality Management is applied in line with the Project Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Pre-Commissioning/Commissioning phases of the Project.
• Ensure that the Project meets international standards.
• Creating and raising of materials submittals, and materials deliveries for client’s approval.
• Preparing the site inspection reports and liaising with the client to inspect the works on daily basis (or when needed), maintaining quality submittals logs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
• MMUP OR UPDA Qualified
• Professional engineer with a broad QA experience in Design, Construction and Project Management.
• Management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO/TS 29001/ISO 9000 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
• IRCA, UK Registered Lead Assessor, ASQ Quality Auditor or equivalent
• Data Analysis
• Project Management
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Corporate QA QC Engineer
QA Engineer (Construction Assurance Engineer)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QA QC Manager