Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented QA/QC Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for contributing to and facilitating best practice QA/QC procedures and develops monitoring programs for inspection, testing, sampling and training.
We envisage success in this role to include:
• Demonstrate knowledge of design processes, production, construction techniques, procedures, codes, and standards.
• Ability to understand, identify and assess areas of risk.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written English.
• Ability to organize, guide, and motivate people
• Demonstrate energy, effort and enthusiasm for the task, encourage and support others to do the same.
• Demonstrate confidence and assurance in dealings with the Contractor and Client.
• Computer literate with competency in MS Office applications.
• Thorough understanding of ISO 9001
• Some understanding of trends and defect analysis.
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer.
• Membership of a Professional Engineering/Quality Institute is desirable.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.