Job description / Role
• Conduct and / or Participate in COMPANY Quality or technical compliance audits for Sub CONTRACTOR or Vendors.
• Review the contract documents for each Construction stage/phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager of any deficiency.
• Comply to the QA/QC Procedures of client / Main contractor
• Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedure
• Closely monitor site activities, fully coordinate with PQP, on a daily basis issuing NCRs in case of non-compliance and reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled laborers and/or site supervision staff.
• Participate in Project closure documents.
• Coordinate with all disciplines/CONTRACTORs for QA/QC.
• Ensure to establish and submit a Project-Specific Quality Plan.
• Coordinate and reporting to SR ( PM_CM )
• Checking the our company and Sub Contractor Pre-Qualification prior to final submittal
• Preparing Method Statements with ITP as per specifications requirements
• Preparing & Checking Material Submittal prior to final submittal
• Preparing & Compiling Project Quality Plan as per project QA/QC
• Ensuring Project Milestones will be achieved as per the target schedule
• Prepare Daily QA/QC report
• Prepare Weekly QA/QC report
• Prepare QA/QC monthly report
• Prepare KPI report for the project
• Joining the Consultants, PMC, Clients etc. for the weekly quality walk & attending the weekly QA/QC meeting
• Plan, organize & implement Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and Consultant / Client specifications
• Responsible for quality control logs, assist in generating reports as per the contractual requirement or procedure.
• Issuing of NCRs to the concerned department or person and ensure that the same (NCR) should be closed within the specified time frame. Also make sure no NCR is issued to
• Prepare Materials Inspection Requests (MIR) and conduct inspection of raw materials delivered at site and review if material in line with per approved material submittal & as per specification requirements.
• Monitor Daily Test Required for 3rd Party Laboratory as per required stated in the Specifications
• Prepare Method of Statement (MS) for the approval of consultant, review the Project Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and implement the various approved forms for proper documentation.
• Implement the approved method of statement prior to commencements of work immediately.
• Coordinate to other discipline for various technical matters prior to submittal of Work Inspection Report.
• Conduct surveillance and pre inspection of work to ensure that the executions on site will comply with the approved shop drawing, specification, material submittals, method of statement and other requirement.
• Ensure all works are being carried out as per approved architectural shops drawings.
• Check and review the procedure and quality of works if in accordance with the required standard prior to consultants inspection and approval.
• Attending inspection with the consultants representative (Client) and transmitting the findings to the relevant department/engineer for the submitted day to day inspection requests.
• Attending QA/QC meeting with regards to NCR and site observation report.
• Attending the NCR and site observation prior to consultant inspection for approval or closure.
• Issuing NCR and site observation report as where required to Subcontractors.
• -followup with client/consultants/main contractor for approvals
• Prepare Project closure QAQC related documents
• High education level required in engineering certificates with interior fit out background.
• Experience of working in large projects like Airports, Railways will be preferred.
• Good IT skills - particularly Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent site management skills
• Experience – 5-8 yrs
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
QA QC Engineer
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
QA-QC Engineer (Marine)
Plant QA/QC Engineer